Posi-Strut joists are parallel chord trusses using timber chords “on flat” and the unique Posi-Strut metal webs. They’re designed and manufactured using the latest Mitek 20/20 software, specifically to your plan and come with a detailed layout to make for easy installation.
Alpine Truss supply Posi-Strut joists in four depth sizes, 248mm, 302mm, 360mm and 412mm. They are manufactured using 90x45mm timbers, we do not use the minimum 35mm timber specification. Posi-Strut Joists can be supplied treated against termites, offering a 25 year guarantee.
We are also able to supply I-Beam Joists as an alternative flooring system.
Alpine Truss also supplies particle board sheet flooring which can be delivered at the same time as your floor system.
• A fully engineered floor system designed in accordance to AS1684.1-1999.
• Larger clear spans.
• Manufactured to size, eliminating wastage and the need to trim on site.
• Plumbing, electrical and other services can be run between chords and webs.
• No drilling or notching required to accommodate services.
• Additional width available for fixing flooring.
• Lightweight and easy to install.
• Installation is faster due to longer continuous spans.
• Strongback bracing increases floor stiffness and reduces squeaky floors.
• All timbers are supplied from a renewable resource.
• Less labour required on site.
• Delivered on time.
• Supply to all of Victoria and Southern NSW.
• Available in Termite Resistant Timber